2006 tundra double cab

My build is 2963 with an install date on 3.26.22 Camburg upper arms with Bilsteins ft and rear. Tires are Toyo open country A T 3 and FN wheels. Will add some Deaver rear springs hopefully before my install date. This is a pretty basic build. Shell is sold and I have drawer slides, fridge and a pressurized hot water shower setup. Can’t wait to camp the GFC

6 Likes

Picked up the GFC on 3.26.22 Great svc!

5 Likes

Congrats! Truck looks great. Cant wait to get mine on my 03 Access Cab at the end of May. Cheers!

I really like the way the camper fits the trucks body lines. Want to put a rack with a wind deflector to help with wind noise and m.p.g. To be fair, the wind and rain was out of bounds from St George to Seal Beach on our return trip home. Off in the distance there was huge clouds of dust and one time it was raining on us and saw a dust devil off to the side of us maybe 1/4 mile away. Guess what I’m saying is I’m ready for more fun

1 Like

Your making me miss my old Tundybird Fafhrd. Nice Tundra!

So I got my Tundra over to Deaver springs to modify my rear leafs for the added weight I will be carrying. The truck gained 2" in height, was 1" below level and is now 1" above level. Only other mod is for a rack and wind deflector. With a hot shower setup, fridge, dual batteries, interior lites and drawer slides the truck is where I want it

7 Likes

Scaled my truck today. With a full tank of gas, water tank full (20 gallons) which I rarely fill to full. All my camp gear I’m at
5860 lbs less people. I will be getting close to my max. Usually travel with 5 or so gallons of water though.

Great looking rig. I have the same truck, hope to also set up with GFC someday.