2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road

New member here. Finally back home from picking up my GFC. Cali to Montana. Epic trip!

I installed the storage boxes that I built and will be doing more mods in the coming weeks. Cheers Lads!
Limited to one pic (bummer), so here it is.

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Looks great. We might’ve missed each other up there by a day. My install was yesterday afternoon. Heading back to LA today. Please add some photos of the storage boxes you constructed :+1:t6:

Hey! Thank you. My install date was March 17th. I got back to Cali on the 18th. Started my trip on the 13th and made a trip out of it with my wife. Good luck on the drive back. Here is a pic that I already had in my phone. Wood construction, ABS side walls, SEAFLO hatches. Forum wont let me add more than one pic, I guess its cus I am a noob on here lol.

4 Likes

had to get a little creative to wrap around the bed stiffeners

6 Likes

Looks good, welcome to the team! I think once you get approved it’ll let you post more pics.

1 Like

Thank you! How are you liking your gfc?

Added lights and my water port today. Small details

4 Likes

I love my camper! It’s quite easily the best investment I’ve done in equipment. It has transformed how we travel and recreate.

2 Likes

What lights did you end up going with?

I used these

I have had them for about three years now and still going strong. I plan on buying another set for the actual tent

5 Likes

What’s the front bumper mod you have? Is that a hidden winch? Hard to find good options for the 2nd gen. Nice build!

Thank you! No winch, just painted the center of the bumper black and added a light bar in the stock oem opening. Distant future I will go with a c4 bumper.

1 Like

Some weekend mods:

6 Likes

No tailgate lock but you have total chaos bed stiffeners?

Simple but effective lock:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/ReliaBilt-ReliaBilt-2-1-2-in-Nickel-Sliding-Door-Latch-1-Pack/5002824617

5 Likes

How much do your boxes weigh? They look awesome!

1 Like

Thank you! Ah man, idk. Some plywood and plastic, I would say 25-30 lbs.

1 Like

What’s the story with that water tank…what capacity and is it pressurized?

1 Like

Looking good man! I myself swear by those bed stiffener’s

1 Like