2022 Gladiator GFC production

Does anyone know when GFC will be offering the camper for the Jeep Gladiator 2022 year? I am in line for a camper for a 2021, but am debating waiting to buy a 2022 Gladiator. Long story short, but I don’t actually have the truck yet. Was planning on buying it when I get back from deployment. So I put my deposit in for my camper before I left since the wait time was so long with the intention of scooping up a Gladiator and throwing the camper on ASAP. Well, now GFC has been cranking out their production and its ready for production… However, I’ve got some pretty good deals offered on a new 2022 Gladiator and was planning on having one built and picking it up when I get home. I don’t think the dimensions of the truck are changing at all, but I’m mostly curious if GFC will still honor my build if its for a 2022 now? Probably should email GFC directly about this, but curious if anyone here has dealt with the same thing before.

1 Like

GFC will 1,000% support the Gladiator platform going forward.

1 Like

We’re definitely supporting 2022 Gladiators. We are currently waiting to verify fit, but we are scheduling 2022 Gladiator and Tacomas as early as March for installs.

2 Likes

That’s awesome news! I just emailed Thayne about this issue too. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

You’re going to love it! GFC nailed it with the gladiator model. Less than 2" gap to the roof, front freedom panels still come off. Beautifully built. :fire: Completely transforms the truck

1 Like