Aftermarket products for the GFC

Thanks. I noticed a few posts back about flittered taking measurements. And had some correspondence about them with fabricator. :slight_smile: great product have to wait a couple months until I can get my camper. Then I’ll measure. Thanks for replying

Cough cough…light kits, cough cough

2 Likes

@Madcap.Supply cough cough post dated NOV 21

check out the awesome light kits from @Madcap.Supply

1 Like

Not GFC specific but possibly handy for those of us with zero DIY time (or skills)

1 Like

Been designing these no-hardware clips for the t-slot rails I’ll be making ones that use hardware so they can hold more weight also.
LB Adventure Gear GFC T-Slot hook | Lumbering Bear Adven (lumberingbearadventuregear.com)

9 Likes

Over the last few weeks, I’ve been working on some low-profile maxtrax mounts for the roof of the gfc. I’ve linked that topic below for anyone interested.

2 Likes

PSA…do not order anything from @Madcap.Supply

I ordered the light kit a month ago. Order was confirmed and light kit has not shown up. I have reached out to @Madcap.Supply multiple times now with no response. Their website seems to be down now, along with their email.

5 Likes

Appreciate the heads up. That’s unfortunate and I hope you get a resolution at some point.

Definately take that up with your CC if they already took payment.

@bfoster9 - ahhh that’s super crap, sorry to hear this.

damn @Rancho there is a lot of cool stuff here - well done

5 Likes

@Wild_Mitten these are super rad looking - looking forward to final product. great idea

2 Likes

@d.shaw I appreciate it. I want to run some final testing before offering them but should hopefully be available soon! Kits will include both arms, all 8 track nuts/bolts, and potentially the option for pre-shortened maxtrax pins if that’s something people would want.

1 Like

thankyou!! truly appreciate it.

I agree these are really cool creative products. Great job @Rancho

1 Like

These are awesome! Gonna order some of these goodies soon and test em out. Nicely done!

1 Like

Please do! I’ll appreciate any feedback and suggestions after you start using them. I’d like to continue to design more accessories.

I just received my twist on extrusion alien hangers. They twist on super tight which I love. They feel super secure. I have a few ideas as to what I’m going to use them for. Super high quality. Thanks Lumbering Bear!

Peace.

3 Likes

That means alot!! I am super glad you like them and I hope they come in handy for you!

Hey Josh, any more of these? Thanks