SOLD --- Build #3763 (XL) for sale

Update - Price drop and still for sale.

My XL is on a 2017 Ram 2500 6’4” bed. I am located in Northern Colorado…. negotiable on traveling to meet.

Black panels, F+ R windows, Stone Grey Tent Fabric, Double side doors, 2 JED load bars, JED bed step, JED drip rails, Ladder with mantis claws, Overland Soft Goods sheet set (Navy/Yellow), 1” memory foam topper, Rain fly for rear window. Matt Gecko lights in warm white (upper and lower) Ruff Road molle panel and 3 levelers in the extrusions (two on the side towards the front and one centered in the rear) and one extra package of each size of T-nuts. Slept in literally 2 nights - was just installed 2 weeks ago. :roll_eyes:

I am $11k in to the camper with the installed accessories. I am asking $9500 for the build (slept in 2 nights) obo.

I also have below more accessories that were never installed or used that I would sell with the camper:

MaxxAir fan (uninstalled). Paid $150, asking $125, obo.

1 Like

Still available? Also do you know if this will fit a 2021 tundra? 6.5 foot bed?

It will not fit a tundra.

1 Like

Do you know if a 2020 Ram 1500 with the 6’4" bed is the same GFC build?

I believe the bed dimensions are the same for some model years, but I’d check specs to be safe. This is all I could find with a quick search - The bed dimensions of the 2500 6’4" bed (up through 2021) are the same as the 4th gen 1500 (up through 2018 and 2019 classic).

My bed width is 66.4.

That is all I found also…LOL - I know there are some differences in the tailgate area, but I think the length and width are the same. I will do some more research. I am a little new to this, not an overlander, but a weekend warrior seriously looking at getting a GFC for my truck. Curious if you are getting a Sprinter if you would be selling you 2500 also?

I hadn’t considered selling the whole rig but I think I’d be open to the idea. I’ll message you directly.

Sounds good, thanks
Dean

Price drop to $9500 for GFC with installed accessories - and I’ll throw in the MaxxAir fan (new in a box),

Black panels, F+ R windows, Stone Grey Tent Fabric, Double side doors, 2 JED load bars, JED bed step, JED drip rails, Ladder with mantis claws, Overland Soft Goods sheet set (Navy/Yellow), 1” memory foam topper, Rain fly for rear window. Matt Gecko lights in warm white (upper and lower) Ruff Road molle panel and 3 levelers in the extrusions (two on the side towards the front and one centered in the rear) and one extra package of each size of T-nuts. Rear magnetic lock covers by Sewverlander.

Very cool build! Curious if you’re traveling anywhere eastward any time soon?

By eastward you mean……?

1 Like

Pretty much anything closer than NoCo haha- I’m over in the east for the next couple months (Virginia and North Carolina) then to Texas in November, but having a hard time lining up a time to break away for a Colorado run.

STILL AVAILABLE —

Update - some life changes have forced me to sell my truck. My GFC has been removed and is sitting on a pallet in my driveway… So that said, I’m lowering my ask for everything to $8500. I’m invested right at $11k so that’s a deal of a lifetime… Located in 80480.

Hello
I am interested in your camper if it still available…thank you.