Dometic CFX3 75 DZ, cover and Fridge tilt and slide

For sale or trade: Dometic CFX3 75 DZ cooler/freezer, Dometic Protective cover for CFX3 75, and DFG Fridge tilt slide.
All are in like new condition. New purchase prices are $1400, $180, and $400 respectively.

Asking $1485 or trade for a like new Dometic CFX 55 or National Luna NL52 with a frig slide.

Everything is in perfect condition. Only considering selling or a trade to better fit my intended camping set up for a Jeep Gladiator. The Drawer is not included.

Located in Western North Carolina. Willing to meet within 2 hours radius of Hickory - Morganton, NC. Prefer no shipping. Plan to attend Overland Expo East.

IMG_9754
IMG_9755
IMG_9759

2 Likes

The Dometic Frig Sold.

Do you still have the slide and cover?

Still have the tilt slide. Cover gone. Thx

Are you willing to ship to colorado?

I’ll give you $300 and pay shipping, what do you think?
Edit: Can’t figure out how to direct message you. Looks like shipping should be about $68 with UPS, I can send that whenever via Apple Pay or PayPal. Let me know what you prefer, thanks.

Sounds reasonable. They are about $550 now, but I don’t see me using it. I do have an old 75 DZ, but just use it in the garage. It may take me a couple days to find a box. I’m not sure how much it weighs, but is about 38x25. The shipping zip is 28601.

1 Like