Edit profile with your build /unit #

To those that have a GFC or are waiting for one I have a suggestion. How about if you edit your your profile to include your build number. Several months ago I saw that @2ayne did this and thought it was a good idea. As time goes on there’s a lot that can be said about your build # and what components you may or may not have and any issues that are specific to certain builds. I know some people keep their profile hidden for whatever reason but if you do care to share I think putting your build number and maybe even what type of vehicle you have would be helpful with ideas being shared here.

3 Likes

:+1:

not a bad idea.

1 Like

Hi. Great idea. I’m new here. Been patiently waiting nearly a year for mine. #706 will be going on a 2019 tacoma ACLB TRD Off Road.
Glad I discovered this forum… Already I know to watch my hinges and look for leaks at the bolts on the front panel and I haven’t even gotten my GFC. Thanks to all for all the great info!

Peace.

1 Like

Great idea, I think I did it correctly?

1 Like

Got an email regarding this so I thought I’d post here. When I click my profile pic, my profile shows my truck info and my unit number. Is that not visible to other users?

Peace.

1 Like

bump.

Hopefully other users will edit their profile.

Peace.

1 Like

@GFC706 @Kwood Just added mine. I believe I did it correctly. Cool idea!

maybe I didn’t screw this up :slight_smile:

1 Like

2021 Jeep Gladiator with Platform 4532

1 Like