Has anyone vinyl wrapped the roof of the tent?

If you go with the MULTICAM Black you can select different scales or sizes for the pattern. I used 300% for my top.

1 Like

Never posted a photo here I guess. MCB 300% scale. Purchased from Image Craft, in AZ.

1 Like

Update on my roof vinyl after a little more than 16 months from initial install. The sun beat on it to the point of failure and started to crack. I’m in the middle of completely removing it. For reference, my truck is parked outdoors at home always. YMMV but I was even forewarned by my wrap installer not to expect a ton of life. Product was 3m material if it makes a difference.

If it helps anyone, pictured is MCB beneath adhesive SunFlare solar panels. The white + solar wiring + beef bars was a bit busy for my taste. Cab roof also wrapped to complete the look. Kudos to anyone doing their own vinyl install. I tried it once – hard pass.

1 Like

would it be class or nah to put a big ol QR code on there that links to rick astley

3 Likes

What is that bag strapped to your boards, is that a bag for your straps?

It’s a Deadman Offroad Body Bag that holds their earth anchor - an amazing piece of
kit.

1 Like