It’s still a truck!

One of my favorite things about my camper is that it still enables me to use my truck bed as a truck bed. Let’s see some shots of your trucks being trucks, just with a camper on top. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I shared this before but here are a couple of good ones.

8 Likes

I am a climber also! My camper is a business deduction! Picking it up April 10th! Getting pumped!

2 Likes

if it fits, it ships

2 Likes

Raised garden materials. My wife says to me when she got back ‘How do you get anything done? The guy at the lumber yard had 100 questions about the camper’

:joy:

3 Likes

Yup it is still a truck. Loaded to the gills with insulation as well

3 Likes

LOVE the raptor liner! Did you do that yourself or have it professionally done?

1 Like

Had rhino liner of Utah do it too much pinstripeing from the Utah desert and was cheaper than a new paint job

2 Likes

How do you find it is to wash? I have some colour match Raptor liner to do my rocker panels and wheel wells; but lately have been seriously considering just doing the whole truck.

With my bumper and my running boards i find I really have to scrub them with a brush to get the dirt out.

Washing has been really easy actually, everything comes of with the sprayer… and no more waxing is always nice

9 Allen Blocks ‘Classic’, 5 tops :metal:

And still room to camp if I needed to :joy:

2 Likes

picked up a quarter cow today from Bobell farms in Burbank, Ohio. almost got a half and glad I didn’t. that never would have fit in the freezer. guess what’s on the menu for next camp out? T-bones with roasted beets and taters. :cow2: :cut_of_meat:

this is the heaviest load in a while besides stacks of pallets on weekly basis

4 Likes

How hard is it to load. Right now I use a hitch carrier because I have decked but the ability to lock the bike inside would be super nice. I have always wondered if it was possible but haven’t seen anyone do it. Might have to take the decked out and try this method soon.

Was pretty easy but you need to be able to lift an end of it for sure. Then something slippery is nice for the fork to slide on the bed. I wouldn’t want to do it often but for a long trip it works.

1 Like

Still a daily work truck

2 Likes

Lumber run for shed foundation.

1 Like