Massachusetts to Belgrade whoah! A day early too

I haven’t driven this many miles alone ever!! I don’t know how truck drivers do it day in and day out. I made up a new game “name the mangled mammal” holy shit the carnage on the highway is crazy!!:flushed:

The trip out was all good weather and smooth sailing but as soon as I arrived last night in Belgrade it started snowing and today I’m just hanging out. Nice to have a few days of not hammering down the highway I’ll head home Sunday.
I finally got to see the badlands like i always wanted and I hopefully won’t freeze my ass off camping at Yellowstone after I pick up my camper.
Install is Friday morning at 10:20 I just can’t wait.

6 Likes

yes it is dumb animals don’t know to stay out of the road. how many miles/hours driving?

1 Like

2370 miles , I didn’t really track the hours .

1 Like

Hey I just got home from my NH to Belgrade and back trip! 5200 miles yikes. I stayed in Yellowstone this past Sunday and we got 5 inches or so of snow…I had a mr buddy heater going and it was perfect. Also had a good sleeping bag for the night, but it was so worth it.

2 Likes

I did t bring a heater!! But I do have two 0deg bags.
I think I saw you heading back home because I only saw one brand new gofast camper it was a black truck was that you? I think it was Minnesota I saw it. Today I’m just laying low at the hotel.

Yeah that sounds like me! Fun trip…wish I had more time to check out some other parks out that way. But you will be more than good with those sleeping bags. I used a single 18 degree bag and was sweating lol. Also, there were plenty of camping spots at the Mammoth Campground.

1 Like

I figured mammoth may be nice and empty this time of year. I’m hoping the weather gets better for the weekend I’ll probably head back home Sunday.

1 Like

Don’t put much stock in the forecasts for the Greater Yellowstone Basin. It’s got a mind of it’s own! We’re in Idaho Falls and make trips up to Yellowstone all the time. It’ll be beautiful in the Snake River Plain. Decent enough in Island Park and W Yellowstone and then once in the park…pissing rain or snow. It’s so weird. Have fun!

2 Likes

Is your truck white per chance. This week I noticed a new white taco/gfc combo in the area

I’m learning that !! I’m hoping the roads are clear for the ride down.

Mass drivers are aggressive but talented. Western drivers are the ones to watch out for.

2 Likes

Ive got a Black Ram 1500. I’m hoping I start seeing some more in the Manchester area! Gotta get a crew going haha

1 Like

It was super cool to meet you guys at the shop!!

3 Likes

Good to meet you too Mike, You can call me Constanza from now on!!:rofl:

I’m planning a one way Belgrade to Connecticut. However, the shipper was suppoosed to pick up the F150 on Nov 11 and bring it to GFC Nov 18th latest guaranteed! They have not yet picked up the F150. Flights from Connecticut to Bozeman, travel friend, all scheduled, and the F150 is still in Connecticut! ugh……

2 Likes

I’ll be there on the 18th! What time is your install @kmvicha6 ? Sure hope your truck shows up!

Not to hijack this thread, LOL. I’m coming down from Central British Columbia tomorrow. 16 hours to Belgrade!

1 Like

Awe man I hope it all comes together for you.