Midwest GFC Owners

Since nobody has made one for the best part of the US, I will start it out. Camper build 1350, currently setup in NWA for now, that could change but probably not for a while.

2 Likes

Build #1327 located in western Iowa.

1 Like

Here’s mine. Build 367. Twin Cities, MN.

2 Likes

I’m in Indiana.

2 Likes

Northern KY/Cincinnati

4 Likes

Are you in Northern Kentucky or Cincinnati?

Newport. So basically both

Very cool! You are right on the border between the Midwest and the Southeast regions. Double the fun!
Stop by the Southeast Regions and say hello! We will keep you posted of any future meetups.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Robert

Kansas city checking

2 Likes

Hey folks, it’s too quiet in here even for chill Midwest people. NE Illinois checking in and a recent setup as of a couple weeks ago when I finally got my bed rack setup. Are there enough of us in the Midwest to get a meetup going?

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Was going to see if there’s interest in a meet up, camping, and/or mtn biking? I’m in Indy.

I don’t know that I’m in shape enough for mountain biking but I’m definitely down for a meetup of some kind and can hold down the fort. Sounds like we have IN, KY, IA and IL representation so maybe middle spot of mid-IL area for even travel distribution?

1 Like

Hello,
The great thing about this forum is that we are growing by leaps and bounds. This allows us to reach out when traveling to other folks in close proximity to where we are going.
The mid-Atlantic region were the first to identified a cluster of States and because of this the Southeast region followed by identifying the States in that region.
I would like to suggest the Mid-West region to check these other 2 regions and identify some of the States you wish to be represented in the Mid-West region because of the vastness of the Mid-West.
Just a suggestion? My goal is to party in my GFC in every region.
Cheers

1 Like

East central Wisconsin here, but moving back home to the twin cities this spring.

6 Likes

Indy here

3 Likes

SW Ohio here. Is anyone else near Dayton?

Just outside Cincy. So…. Kinda

1 Like

St. Paul, MN here!

2 Likes

Rigs & Coffee Minneapolis, every month- go when I can, pretty fun to see what people have going on- I was the only GFC there last month- if you’re in the area, August 13 at Dogwood Coffee in NE Mpls, come check it out! Rigs & Coffee MN

1 Like

North Metro twin cities MN here. Moved from St Paul in 2019.

And my name is Riggs and I drink coffee!

2 Likes