(For Sale) MotoTruck Buildout (3 Drawer Slide, 2,500 WH Battery System, 12V Fridge and much more)

Looks great! _______

2 Likes

Thank you sir!!! ________

What length were your sliders? Im doing a similar build. Thanks!

1 Like

The fridge slide is 18” and rated a 500lbs.
There’s three separate slides on the tailgate kitchen and all three are 26” each. The first slide is double locking and 500lbs. The other two are 250lbs.

Post some pics of yours when you can! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

So far so good. :+1:

4 Likes

@Spizo Looks awesome man, stoked for ya! When you have a sec, post a picture of the other side of the slides.

Are you on IG? If so, I am @Enduro_Woods_Rider

Also, there is a whatsapp GFC group for California based owners. Here’s the thread so you can be added to it:

2 Likes

Nice build!, i really like how you put everything together. it works. everything has its own space.

thanks for the electrical ideas. also the gray flooring looks way better than the brown!

1 Like

@vkong526 Thank you! Its been a work in progress and I am on the home stretch! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I mounted up a $39.00 “Bike Carrier Fork Mount” on top of one of the beef racks to transport my road bike. It came with different diameter axle inserts for thru axle bicycles and appears to be very secure. The rear tire rests perfectly on top of the rear beef rack and the rear tire will be held in place by a soft strap. For those of you who ride bicycles and have two beef racks mounted up, this setup worked perfectly.

3 Likes

Great build, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@Trey_Warren Thank you!

I’ve been following your build since the beginning, but just now noticed that sticker above your rear window. Shocked I haven’t seen you around town!

2 Likes

@sethbakescake Yeah I am good friends with Sam and Kerry at Action Sports… You have a GFC? I have recently seen a couple around town…

1 Like

Not yet, aiming for the beginning of the new year. I’ve only seen one around town so far, but I’m sure that’ll change soon!

2 Likes

The Fam and I camped out in Big Sur for 5 days during Thanksgiving break. I was able to load up:

(2) Onewheels,
(2) Stacyc Kids E-Motorcycles,
(1) Running Stroller,
(5) Folding Chairs,
(1) Electric Scooter,
(2) Duffel Bags,

on the roof of the GFC! The GFC handled it like a breeze too!

11 Likes

I needed a heavy duty strut system for the extra load on the roof… Instead of swapping the OEM V2 100lb struts for 150lb ones, I ended up buying a pair of 50lb struts and mounted them up on the extrusion where they would traditionally go if I had a V1. So, now I have a total of 150lbs of struts on both sides of the tent.

I am happy with how it turned out, and I do not have to worry about the V2 strut mount bolts sheering off if I went with 150lb struts in place of the 100lb ones.

With the 2 solar panels, cargo basket and 3 beef racks, this combo is great!

2 Likes

Dude… I’m kinda speechless right now. While I’m more of a minimalist with mine and keep things really light weight, I’m beyond impressed and might have to change my ways, haha. I’ve been drooling over this with some of the other folks in-house, so hats off to you taking this to the next level and then some.

That kitchen setup is one of the best DIYs we’ve seen in a good minute, and the extra struts for the wedge are such a smart idea for carrying what you do. Stoked to see this out in the wild sometime!

3 Likes

@Thayne Thank you for the kudos Sir! My family and I have over 20 nights in it so far and love it.

1 Like

Wanted to give you all an update on using V1 strut mount locations in addition to the OEM V2 locations. It has performed flawless and it’s nice being able to keep to bicycles mounted on the roof when I come into camp at night and don’t want to hassle with bringing them down.

3 Likes

Hey man!! I’ve gotta say that I’ve been using what you’ve shared on this feed as the pinnacle of primmer build outs! I’ve done a LOTTTT of daydreaming constantly looking back on these posts.

One thing I am wondering about is the material you used for your cabinet sidings?? Seems like such a great alternative to heavy ply for sidings.

1 Like