Northern California GFC Owners

San Francisco based here. Just picked my GFC up earlier this month. Definitely looking to meet up

2 Likes

Anyone here in the Marin area open to letting me check out your camper? Happy to bring a six pack by, I am just looking to see the things up close and in person to understand them a little more. Let me know if so!

I don’t know anything about astro but I would love to look through that thing.

I’m in santa cruz as well… although my mid-size GFC camper is currently listed for sale. Might move up to the Chevy full size one.

I mostly image, gives a much better perspective and far more detail than looking therough the scope.

1 Like

Placerville here. Just picked up this V2 on Friday from a guy in Santa Clarita then drove up 395 on my way home for a few nights of camping to break it in!

8 Likes

I’m down in Fremont but you’re welcome to check mine out if you’d like. It’s a V2 on a 2021 Taco. Shoot me a message if interested.

that’s bonkers

Tahoe! Recent Install–anyone have 2x beef bars for sale? Can travel to pick’em up!

1 Like

Ive got a pair of bars for sale for $200. Based out of Grass Valley.

Thanks! $200 a piece or $200 for both? I’ll be down there next weekend to mountain bike, can I pick them up then?

I’m up here in Santa Rosa if you’re still interested in checking it out.

If you’re still looking, I’ve got one in SF you can take a look at!