OFF MARKET - Full Rig: 2016 Tacoma TRD OR DCSB with V2 GFC

2016 Toyota Tacoma Off Road Dual Cab Short Bed in Quicksand with Black Interior

The Good:
-Awesome overlanding vehicle. You can buy this truck and take it camping/wheeling the same day.
-<75k miles with a clean vehicle history report. The miles will go up a little, maybe 50 miles a week.
-4” Rough Country Lift
-33” Michelin LTX AT2 on 18”x9” Black Rhino Gauntlet wheels, including a full size spare mounted under the bed (the wheel in the bed is the OEM spare, which is included). These have less than 5k miles on them!
-RCI Sliders with the tread plates at a 20 degree angle
-Go Fast Camper, V2 Build # 1183 (original install Feb. 2021) with 3rd brake light and LED kit wired in
-Custom carpeted platform in the bed with three Hefty storage bins underneath
-Dometic CFX3 35
-GoTreads (orange)
-I can include a tonneau cover and the OEM spare at no cost if interested, otherwise I’ll sell separately

The Bad and The Ugly:
-Body is a 7/10. It’s got some typical signs of an off-road vehicle. The rear bumper corner is smashed, and there was some rocker damage before the sliders were installed. A little desert pinstriping is present but otherwise it’s pretty good. All major dings are pictured.
-Needs new shocks on probably all four corners. I was going to do this but the buyer can make the best choice for their style.
-I never got it re-geared. I would go with 5.29s but if you live somewhere flatter than CO you could probably do 4.88s: I’ve heard good things about Yukons or Nitros.

The only other things between this and perfection are some nice RCI bumpers and some good lighting upgrades. I really want to take it there but life got in the way, hence the sale.

Asking $42,500. Located in Fort Collins, CO. I am not interested in trades, and at this time I’m not willing to part anything out.

IMG_9263
IMG_9846
IMG_9842
IMG_9845
IMG_9844
IMG_9863
IMG_9864
IMG_9865
IMG_9866
IMG_9867
IMG_9259
IMG_9265

Beautiful rig, good luck with the sell man!

Thanks @OhaiJonny ! It’s a super fun truck for sure!

I just reduced the price to $47,500 OBO.

Price drop to $42,500. Also willing to sell just the GFC: see my other post for details on that.

Hello! Is the GFC still for sale?