Off Road Limo Build

I have a Power wagon and have no issues with my V1 camper and I do not have a rear window and after having this for 3 months or so I would order it without if I were ordering it again. Mine is a daily driver and it is no different than when I had a softopper on it. Pretty much forget it is even there.

1 Like

Wow what a setup, this is super helpful, thank you! Can’t wait to get mine setup to start touring the west with my bikes.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your build! I also have a 157" wheelbase f150 and have been considering the exact same suspension setup you have before I pick up my GFC. Did you remove the stock rear blocks when installing the add a leaf? How much rake do you still have with the truck loaded/unloaded? Do you have any complaints with the handling on or off road?

Nice! Nope, the stock blocks are in there with the add a leaf. I haven’t busted out the tape measure but I’d estimate the rake is 1-2” loaded up and 2-3” empty. The setup has handled everything I’ve thrown at it super nicely! No complaints at all.

This is what the truck looked like before and after the add a leaf.

3 Likes

If anyone is looking, this camper is now for sale! No issues with it whatsoever, we’re just getting ready to upgrade to a Four Wheel Camper!

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/67368486

2 Likes