Seattle GFC Buildouts - etc

Love to see what others in greater Seattle area are doing to trick your rig out!

If you care I am on the east side and could show you what I have accomplished or what not to do🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

That’s cool, do you have some pics?

https://instagram.com/trudogtrails?r=nametag

Plenty on Instagram have any questions feel free to ask……

1 Like

NE Seattle! Recently installed Matt Gecko LEDs (upper + lower) that I hook up to the 12V car port on my Jackery 1000x. Next up is a twin ARB air compressor that I’m mounting under the passenger seat. Just waiting on the Desert Does It seat jackers and mount. Got the air compressor from Amazon so hopefully it actually works😶

Love to see some pics. Just getting started, installed the Mantis Claw yesterday!

5 Likes

Ha, yea this rain has been brutal. Without a garage I’ve had to put a hold on my projects.

I love camping at the Gorge tho! Trucks looks good! What wheels and tires are you running on?

Meet up would be fun!

Ah, nice. I thought those were Methods. I’m changing out my stock wheels and tires next week for Method 705s with Geolandars (285/70/R17) :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’m about an hour and a half maybe two hours from Seattle. Let me know if you guys meet up.

1 Like

In for a Seattle meet!

So about 10 miles south of Seattle? lol

1 Like

@Ben, no doubt the Seattle area traffic does suck. I’m on Stevens Pass Highway in the beautiful Cascades.

im north of seattle lets do it!! lets a find a dirty road to bomb up and meet at the top

In Seattle as well and down for a GFC owner’s meetup

1 Like

Also in Seattle area and up for meet-ups!

1 Like

Skagit County here, would love to come out.

I’m in Bothell black raptor with a superlite. Down to meet up. Buddy also has a ram 2500 with the full camper.

1 Like

I’m in Bellevue and would love to see your rig. Are you around next week?

No rush…I’ll ping you in a few weeks. Definitely jealous…have a great trip!