Southeast GFC OWNERS

MEETUP in FLORIDA

Southeast GFC Owners and GFC Friends!! I am heading down to St. Petersburg, Florida and would like to meet you guys on June 11th at 10am in Ft. Desoto Park - North Beach Parking area: 27°38’19"N 82°44’16"W
This will be a meet and greet with an opportunity to hangout at the beach afterwards. So bring your beverages, chairs and fish stories to share. FYI - there is a charge to enter the park and some tolls.
If you are coming, let me know by PM. I HOPE TO MEET YOU FOLKS IN SUNNY FLORIDA.
Cheers, Robert

1 Like

Hey all, Sean here on Johns Island, SC, near Charleston. My V2 RTT is mounted on a 200 series Landcruiser. Really enjoying it so far! Here’s a pic of the wife and I at a trip up to NC for a quick weekend music festival.

2 Likes

Hi Sean,
WELCOME to the Southeast Region GFC group. I am glad you are enjoying your RTT. I am hoping to get a group from our region interested in going to Overland Expo Mountain in late August. I will keep you posted just in case you may be interested.
Cheers,
Robert

1 Like

Hi all. Here in Auburn, AL. Spent years camping west of the Mississippi but haven’t done much of anything on this side of the country.

4 Likes

Nice picture! Nissan or GFC marketing hopefully is reaching out.

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the Southeast region,
Very nice rig! Don’t see many Nissan with GFC. I am glad you stopped by.
Robert

1 Like

Very nice color on the Nissan ! It does look like a “promo” pic, lol.

1 Like

Checking in. Space Coast / Brevard Florida. Looking for a Superlite in Central / East Coast Florida. Willing to travel a bit if needed!

Hello,
Have you looked in the Marketplace? Most RTT or camper will be posted there.
Another place will be on GFC Facebook site.
Best of luck!

Yep I have begun stalking. I really love the superlite. Fingers crossed!

Southeast Region several months ago I asked if anyone from this region was attending Overland Expo Mountain in Loveland, Colorado.
Because establishing route meeting locations requires some planning. This is a last call if you are interested in caravanning to Colorado as a region. There will be meetups once you are there if that is something you prefer, and these are shaping to be fun. Safe travels to all!
Cheers

I was just approved on the forum and saw your reply to Laura.
I am about ready to buy the GFC V2 for my 2018 Ram 1500. If you don’t mind I would appreciate checking out yours.
I live near Nashville, 3hrs away from Lexington.

Ed

1 Like

Ed,
Welcome to the Southeast Region. I glad you are considering the GFC platform for your Ram 1500. Checking out my Rig will not be a problem, but you will have to wait 3 weeks as I am heading West for some Overlanding.
Lets stay in touch and we could get together when I get back.
Cheers,
Robert

Sounds good.
After I sent the message I saw you were heading to the Overland Expo Mountain in Loveland, Colorado.

Lets keep in touch. Let me know when you get home.

Ed

Brand new 2022 Silverado LT Trail Boss and just ordered a Go Fast Camper. Delivery is late October.
Getting super pumped about it.

If anyone is around the Lynchburg Va area, would love to connect.
Huge background in outdoor sports, and off-roading (mostly motorcycles).

Im not really near Lynchburg… much closer to Leesburg in NoVA. Have a v2 on my Tacoma, but switched gears to moto camping for the summer…

3 Likes

Ive done many many moto trips. Typically ride a DR650, currently have have a mid 70s Trail 110 and a 2021 Tral 125.
Love motos, when i moved cross county i had to sell my bigger bikes. Ill be back at it soon enough.

1 Like

I hope you are having a good trip.
Let me know when you have recovered enough to show you rig.
I want to give Jed my order but wanted to see you and yours first.

Ed

1 Like

Hey Ed,
Just got back yesterday! I have some availability late morning Saturday, September 10th… sending you the coordinates by PM. Let me know if that works for you.
Robert

Good morning Robert,

I didn’t see your message about meeting untill late Friday.
Is there another time you will be available to show your rig?
I live 4hrs away, just South of Nashville, so I need time to schedule the trip.
You can call, text or email me.
I have an online magazine and business directory for Off-Road clubs and businesses that are only referred to me.
I want to use the GFC when visiting the clubs and businesses I have written about.

My information is:
Phone 615-869-8840 cell
Email Ed@EasyOffRoading.com

Thanks Ed