Spring Break Road Trip 2022

Drove from home (Spokane Wa) to GFC for a 2:00 p.m. install appointment on 4/2. Everything went off without a hitch and we were on the road by 2:35 p.m.

Spent the night at an Air BnB Treehouse in Bozeman and enjoyed the Bozeman Hotsprings before heading south to SLC.

Spent the morning riding at Brighton.

Of course I built up how great the powder is in UT and when we arrived it was solid ice. I will never live that one down. Due to the morning snowboarding and a stop at Meadow Hotsprings we arrived too late to secure a spot at The North Campground in Bryce. Luckily we were able to find a spot at a commercially run campground just outside the park.

The next morning we headed out for a guided trip in Crimson Canyon just outside of Zion.

After checking out the Coral Pink Sand Dunes and dipping into the northern part of AZ we made camp at Olijato Monument Valley.

From Monument Valley we made our way north to Moab with stops at Goosenecks State Park and Forest Gump Point

We spent a night at Dead Horse Point State Park where I worked on my Astrophotography (still a work in progress).

We finished up in Moab with a day in Arches National Park before heading to visit family in Sun Valley ID (I had a few more pics but the internet gods said I’ve used my allotted amount of cyberspace)

18 Likes

Looks like an amazing trip, nice work making the most of your pick up the camper trip!

1 Like