SOLD: Superlite + ladder for sale

Superlite and ladder for sale in Northern Michigan - $2000.

2 Likes

Any photos you could share? I’m in the Detroit area and may be interested pending the condition of the RTT. @shue

I can take more this weekend but these are just recent ones.

Hi Shue. This is Luis from Madrid, Spain. I’m interested in your Superlite tent. Still available? Best, L

Bump. Tent is still available. Placing in heated storage this weekend as I’ve locked in my camper install date.

I’m interested but live in Cali. How would we get it here? What does shipping something like this look like?

Interested - where are you in northern MI? I’m near Detroit

I would prefer local pickup. Once it’s off the truck I won’t be able to transport anywhere. I’m located in Traverse City.

1 Like

Please shoot me a pm so we can chat further about pickup!

@shue Im new on the forum here but very interested. Please let me know what the best way to contact you about the tent is!

PM please, let’s talk

Shue, is this still available? I’m located in WI and could head over there to scoop it up whenever. Thanks!

Bump. Only looking to sell the tent for now. $1500 local pickup only please.

Where in Northern Michigan are you located?

@shue — I’ll take it if you can ship it. I’m based in Denver & will gladly cover shipping as well.

@shue give me a call if you still have it, I’ll be in the area this weekend. 270-315-7588

@shue is this still available? I’m in northern IN and could definitely do local pickup!

Continuing the discussion from Superlite + ladder for sale:

Hi. is the superlite still available/. I live in Harbor Springs Mi

Hello are you willing to ship the tent?

I can pick up as soon as possible. Thanks,peter