The Random GFC Photo Thread

Thought I would start a thread where everyone could share random photos of their GFC’s, Trucks, Dogs and camping setups or whatever.

I’ll start…
Camping around Fayetteville, WV last weekend and hiked and checked out New River Gorge.

23 Likes

Once the GFC is on I shall until then I will enjoy the pics! There great form gathering
ideas so keep them rolling!

1 Like

12 Likes

14 Likes

How do you like the Decked system?

How did you attach the rear awning?

Love the drawers. They are heavy duty and I can fit all my camping gear inside them.

3 Likes

I used the original GFC awning mounts and bolted them to some extension pieces I made. I just had some random pieces of metal laying around that I bent on a vice.

8 Likes

Here is a pic I took last weekend. My GFC isn’t on the truck yet though, am I breaking the rules?

I went into production today if that helps!

8 Likes

15 Likes

Haha. Look familiar? Yours sat there for a bit…

5 Likes

That custom color is sweet!

Yeah I think you’re breaking the rules. Got to have a pic of a GFC to post in this thread. I’m still waiting too.:grin:

Thanks. I was hoping to mount my awning flush to the extrusion but I see you needed to use the GFC brackets to clear the tube and latch mechanism. It would have been nice if it could be flush mounted so to avoid the gap. How do you like the functionality of the rear mounted awning? I’m going to try some 12" stainless L brackets like rkam65 over on TW. https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/ga-tacoma-owners-bs-thread.17642/page-948#post-21327699

6 Likes

I love camping in this thing!

7 Likes

Still dialing things in, but getting happier after each trip.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Got any other pictures of your lights on the front extrusion?

5 Likes

9 Likes