What are you drinking?

Recently my go to has been Green Spot. I would normally drink beer at camp but the colder it gets the less I want to get out of bed in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Michelada. That’s my go to. Delicious.
Soy güero pero quiero ser mexicano…

Paz.

3 Likes

What evers in season. :beers:

2 Likes

Bulliet Rye on the rocks mmmm

edited to add pic

5 Likes

Great choice! Treat yourself to a bottle of yellow spot

2 Likes

Bulliet 10 year, or Knob Creek 9 year.

Nothing better then a good glass of bourbon when you are camping!

3 Likes

My fav is Lager or Leffe

High West Double Rye has been in rotation for me lately.

2 Likes

Buffalo Trace with a splash of ginger Ale and a lime

1 Like

Beehive jackrabbit gin and tonic or tincup bourbon from the emergency GFC flask… for emergency drinking by a fire

2 Likes

La Cumbre Elevated IPA in a Ska glass.

Peace.

3 Likes

I love to drink bourbon . This is my favorite.

Happy Saturday y’all! Kirkland Signature citra hop IPA actually brewed by Hopfen Und Malz San Jose, CA. hope I don’t catch cancer from this cali product

We are drinking beer and enjoying a rememberable journey with Tyler the creator of music. It is a great tour with friends.

The nice lady at Bullwinkles in West Yellowstone sold me on this bourbon for my first night after getting my GFC installed. Went back the next morning to grab a few more bottles for the rest of the trip and to bring home.

3 Likes

Sidecar consisting of Montucky Cold Snacks and a side of Broken Top whiskey outta Sisters, OR

1 Like

I adore the bad bunny music while drinking whiskey with buddies every weekend. I enjoy doing this, therefore I’m looking for a bad bunny store to buy some winter gear. If you know about it then send me his web address, please.

Love Sisters Or.
Three Creeks is still one of my all time fav brews.
Used to hit the Sisters Folks Fest annually. Love that spot.

Bulleit on a couple frozen stones (popular choice here)

1 Like