Which 1-2kW Solar Generator to get

I picked up the Ecoflow Delta 2 with extra battery (2kWh total system), their new 220w solar panel, and a waterproof bag for $1,885 after the 8% off from doing their referral program. It’s kind of overkill for camping, but it’s a nice hybrid setup that’s good for camping, but can also power many things in your home when the power is out. With the ability to recharge during the day for extended blackout periods or while camping with the solar. Can also just opt to not take the extra battery on short trips, or take it for longer trips. EcoFlow DELTA 2 + DELTA 2 Smart Extra Battery + 220w Portable Solar Pa - EcoFlow US

If you do the referral program, you can get an additional 8% off. Comes to $1,885 before tax.

Here is my referral link if you don’t want to have to use two emails to refer yourself. https://us.ecoflow.com/a/refer-a-friend/redeem/uwbytlcxd0hdjwtfwluskotomwadwajzh5ordho5/7923

This solar generator kit from Bougerv has exceeded my expectations. The LiFePO4 portable solar generator fort 1000 is both powerful and easy to handle, while the 100W solar panel charges it pretty quickly. A must-have for those who love the outdoors.