3D Printer Recs

Not specific to GFC but seeing as I will be using parts on the GFC and seems like there are makers in the mix here, which 3D printer are you using? Recommend it? Looking for something that can handle ABS, PC, carbon fiber, regular printing materials… etc.

Looking for a quality workhorse without a huge price tag. Something must be good for me!

2 Likes

I know almost nothing about 3D printers but this is what my housemate has been making my parts with lately… the latch covers and the light mounts I’ve posted about here on the forum.

4 Likes

Fellow maker here. I’m currently designing something for the rear hatch of the V2. I have a Prusa MK3S+, Bambu Labs X1 Carbon, Prusa Mini and Qidi X-CF Pro.

As far as suggestion for printer, The Bambu Labs X1 is going to be pretty hard to beat right now. The X-CF pro is a beast and designed for high temp polymers. My Prusa MK3S+ is the workhorse though, its dialed in perfectly for PETG (what I mainly print in) and its pretty much set and forget. Very reliable and produces consistent, great results.

I’ve got a Prusa MK2.5S and but I’m very interested in the Bambu Labs X1 Carbon.

If your interested, I’ll sell you mine!

ended up with a flashforge adventurer 4. crushes it!

Not a bad choice! They make some great printers!