4 Corners States Owners

Hell yeah! We will be headed up to Big Sky again this year the first week in February. Enjoy!

Another SLC Utah GFC! Wife, 2 dogs, and I love to hit Southern UT to Baja and everything in between. We camp over 60 days a year. Always looking for others to go out with. We actually have 2 Tacomas an 06 and 17. We are currently running a V1 GFC on the 17. Just ordered a V2 for the 06. Thinking about heading to Baja in March.

5 Likes

I’m always down for baja! Let’s plan a trip. I’d love to see some group trips.

Peace.

1 Like

Another SLC GFC owner here. I’m pretty some of you GFC owners also live in my neighborhood, as some of those trucks look familiar. My setup is pretty unique. Ram 1500 Ecodiesel with air suspension and a V1 camper (#337). On to the good stuff (photos):

4 Likes

Hey yall! Tempe AZ here, rockin the superlite. I would be very interested in a baja trip

5 Likes

4 Likes

Phoenix AZ. Always looking for more reasons to leave the city

1 Like

Just moved to Las Cruces from Alaska a week ago.

5 Likes

I have an install date of April 23rd and will post a picture after install. We live south of Albuquerque and do a lot of fly fishing & hunting around NM and Colorado.

3 Likes

First Night
Stopped off and fished the San Juan on our way home from the install, first night in it was not bad at all.

5 Likes

In Santa Fe, NM

2 Likes

I’m in the Denver area, loving the rig since I picked it up last Oct! Got to camp on the way back, took it up for some first track camping in Steamboat this season, and looking foreward to getting out there camping and hiking this spring/summer.

4 Likes

Hey! Install is about 20 days out from now, getting excited to swap the LEER shell for this GFC! We are in Grand Junction & i travel for work up and down 550 through Durango, Moab, Silverton and other spots every other week or so. Always down for a MTB or snowboard day, usually down for pups, hike, and other activities as well.

Insert a black GFC XL with 3 beef bars and a solar panel, and this is the gist of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here goes!!!

2 Likes

Colorado Springs checking in here. V1 on a 2018 Tacoma. Taking it to Moab over Thanksgiving to visit with our daughter and her highlining friends. Saw a V2 on a black Tacoma in downtown C. Springs last night.
Best, Alan

3 Likes

We had a cozy campsite–did not need any leveling blocks! Skipped taking the bikes, so I had to rent one to ride Slickrock Trail after the GGBY highland gathering.

Took it skiing at Keystone last week–found a place to pop it up and sleep (can’t say there is a “Stealth Mode” with a GFC). Made it easy to catch the first chair, being so close.

1 Like