Aftermarket products for the GFC

Anytime and stoked to help out where I can! I know running a small business is not easy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What material are these being made out of? And will they work with the V1 campers?

@Tynan The latch covers are being printed out of a stiff/flexible plastic (TPU) and designed to work with the OEM southco latches which I believe are the same on v1/v2.

3 Likes

sign me up for a set!

1 Like

Looks awesome, who makes these?

@psymmes makes them. Here’s the link to his shop.

4 Likes

If anyone is interested I have updated the wall sack. I will be making more this week and I also have pre-order setup.
wall sack update

8 Likes

These are awesome, been looking at these for awhile! Definitely interested in a pair and a few other of your goodies! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks!

@Rancho

lumbering bear hooks should be included with GFC purchases. I couldn’t live without them.

4 Likes

It would be pretty rad to have some aftermarket goodness offered at HQ and install shops eh @GFC ? :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Blem unit clearout on all CF Nylon Handles. Use code “BL3MI$H” for an extra 10% off the already discounted handles at 3DProto Lab.

1 Like

They should, as well as @jedgar 's drip rails.

2 Likes

And your panel handles!

2 Likes

I’ve made 6 purchases of aftermarket items after my install date, mainly after reading reviews in this forum. Having the ability to view and hold these products onsite would have made it a no-brainer to pull the trigger. I paid shipping on many items, and would have even paid a slight premium over MSRP to have the items immediately and avoid shipping costs.

6 Likes

For instance, my coworker just purchased an aeronaut firequilt and now, after handling/seeing it I’ll be purchasing one as well. Sometimes, hands-on experience + convenience = sold.

7 Likes

Thanks for grabbing some, man! Throw up some pics if you get a chance.

1 Like

So, we just got our first snow here in Montana. That means it’s time for locks and panels to be freezing, it’s just how it be doin sometimes. Anyone in the colder regions should grab some of the BZ Shop Design lock covers here Lock Covers if they haven’t already.

Now for my plug. Running a flash sale until 10/27/23 20% off sale with code “OHSHITSNOW” on all Panel Handles or here Panel Handles. The reason I designed the exterior panel handle was specifically because last year I had a lot of trouble with ice/snow freezing the bottom of each panel to the bed rails, thes gave me much more to grab onto than the tiny little inadequate lock latches.

5 Likes

Ya what @Eisenheim said… Winters comin! Snag a set of grab handles and lock covers for the perfect combo! :pinched_fingers:t3:

5 Likes