Banned from GFC threads on TW

I just posted on TW that I was selling my GFC spot 794 because I was able to buy spot 659 and got banned for violating the rules. Only banned until the 12th, but a warning would be nice. I don’t even know what rule I violated.

Screenshot_20191209-225125_Chrome|281x500

1 Like

Seriously, I just reviewed the code of conduct for TW and I have no idea why a post about a GFC spot for sale would violate the rules.
???
Can anyone shed some light on this? Here is the link. What am I missing?

In October they added another rule in the Buy, Sell, Trade sections prohibiting selling of reservations or pre-order spots.

LOL. That is ridiculous that they added a rule specifically for GFC. Probably just butthurt Wiley and crew never paid them to be a ‘vendor’.

3 Likes

Argh! Less of a Tacoma World and more of a Tacoma Aristocracy.

5 Likes

Just got banned from tacomaworld for calling out racism. That site is trash.

9 Likes

Keep fighting the good fight! :muscle:

3 Likes

Welcome to the club.

2 Likes

What was the thread?

I think it was on the GFC thread. I mentioned that if a prospective buyer wanted to find more info about the GFC that they should visit their forum and I supplied the link.

I’ve been banned from the GFC thread for a while now, not for any TOS violations either. This instance was a couple other threads I’d been following, and I noticed a pattern from a certain user and called them out for not removing their account after numerous posts of the same toxic shit. They banned me for calling them out.

I used to be all over TW until I realized it’s just a bunch of old men who are stuck in their old ways. I’ve minimized my comments in there and I just stick to the motorcycle thread. I have about 250 comments and I’ve gotten a negative comment on 70 percent of them. These forums with less people that are designed for 1 subject are great. All a bunch of like minded people that just want a 1 month lead time on a gfc :slight_smile:

7 Likes