Composite Roof Longevity/Durability?

I found this in the manual not sure if this will answer all your questions but it helped me out.(page 14 in owners manual)

Thanks I didn’t think about checking the manual, but I didn’t see anything in there about good/bad cleaners for the top of the roof. Will check again or appreciate any other tips.

Owner’s manual?! I didn’t even know there was a manual…

2 Likes

Me neither, until now. Just checked the website and there it is.

2 Likes

I also did not know that until right now

I too am looking for advice for cleaning the roof. I just did a thorough detailing of the exterior of my truck (wash, clay bar, cutting compound, polishing compound, wax, ceramic spray, 303 on the camper panels) and I’m curious about using a cleaner wax and ceramic spray on the white gfc roof. Any advice is appreciated.

How did the 303 work?

The 303 seemed to work well. My camper is #229, so it’s been starting to look a little sun faded. This is the first time I’ve done anything besides wash it, and the 303 definitely brought them back to a darker black. It’s probably something I should’ve done sooner as a preventative measure, but better late than never I guess.

1 Like

I have the exact setup as yours, even my bumper is in the same condition :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha that’s awesome. Bumper’s been fixed now thanks to the sky riot. But, other than new wheels, unchanged. Not for long though, installing sliders next week and still waiting on my Warfab rear bumper/swingout. All that’ll be left is regearing to compensate for all the crap lol

1 Like

This post is telling me GFC is the best if not one of the best without straight up telling me they are one if not the best.

1 Like