For Sale: 2016 Tacoma Rig (red and ready)

After loving this rig since 2020 I have to sell it to make room for a bigger vehicle. I was an out of shape loser in a dead end relationship when I got this set up and now I am a successful badass building my family with the love of my life. You too could live out your dreams if you purchase this Tacoma…

The GFC:
#135 (I am the 3rd owner)
Upgraded hinges done in Belgrade March 2021
Upgraded tent in March 2021, 3 doors, Black
3 INCH MATTRESS; this is the OG and comfortable for all your sleeping needs.
Josh Eager drip rails fitted to the snowboard wind deflector
Overland 270 awning mounted with 3 GFC awning mounts
Shawn White snowboard installed as wind spoiler
1 set of homemade fitted sheets.
I cut the corners off the 2 square pieces of floor in the GFC to allow for heat to get up to the sleeping area and also for charging cables to come from below.
LED light system for inside of GFC doors
Gzilla rain fly kit for rear GFC door

The Truck: VIN: 5TFCZ5AN0GX041370
2016 TRD offroad Tacoma double cab short bed. 68,273 miles
4.88 Nitro Gears in the rear differential
Old Man Emu; BP 51 shocks front and rear (new from warranty in December of 2022)
285/75/R16 KO2 BF Goodrich
Dual Battery system with Blue Sea Controller
Trail Toys, No Strings Attached with remote for under hood Baja lights, front Baja LEDs, Baja rock lights, rear Baja LEDs, winch power
Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500 SR built into grill with factor 55 fairlead and pro link
Pelfry Built rock sliders, rear Bumper, and full skid plates that goes back to crank case (3 separate plates)
Total Chaos upper control arms
Extra leaf springs in the rear
12v power wired to USB outlet in bed
Bed stiffeners
2 AGM batteries (1 was just purchased and has 3 year warranty)

Additions since I have had the vehicle:
KD max tune done March 2023, sooo worth it.
Black out vent rings, glove box organizer, center console organizer, tailgate and glovebox letter inserts, LED in all interior lights in cab, red line hood shocks
Second trailer receiver installed
ARB warrantied all shocks and sent me new ones in December of 2022
Mountain Hatch tailgate insert (red/black)
There are two small paint flecks on the driver’s door handle where tree sap got on the paint and it ripped the paint off.
Accident in April 2024. The vehicle took out a wooden post on BLM land with the front passenger bumper area and caused $1,800 worth of body damage. Nothing but plastic pieces were damaged and replaced at a body shop.
Paint buffed and interior detailed
Rear Seat Delete. I made a wooden rear seat delete that I used for over a year, it is strong enough to hold two dogs on it and high enough (approx. 14 inches) to open the under-seat compartments

PRICE: $40,000
I am not able to travel, so local pick up is the only option.
This rig must stay whole and cannot be sold separately.

Hi, nice looking truck and set up! Is it still available? Do you still have the stock rear bumper and rear seats? If available how to pay or hold? I’m in CA and will need to get a flight there to get it. Any problems i might find with it?

If you happen to buy the truck. I’ll be selling my OEM rear bumper off my 2021 trd pro with hitch and blind sensors

Still for sale? I am over in Boulder and interested.

Yes it is still for sale. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

IF you decide to sell the camper pm me. I am in Rifle.

Would you sell me 2 awning brackets with the T nuts? I’ll pay shipping. I have a cross country trip coming up in a few weeks and with the lead time at GFC I might not get it in time. Worth a shot :man_shrugging:t2:

This is now for sale here: USED TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLE CAB 2016 for sale in Grand Junction, CO |
please contact the dealership if interested.