Sold: GFC V2 Camper on 2022 Toyota Tundra - 5.5ft bed. Sacramento CA

Selling my V2 GFC for a 3rd Gen Tundra 5.5ft bed. The camper is in great condition, really only used it a handful of times. I thought I would get more use of the camper, but work and life stuff has taken up most of my time.

Located in El Dorado Hills, CA., willing to travel to Sacramento CA.
Installed last summer
Fits 3rd gen Tundra (5.5ft bed)
$7,500

Build Includes:
Tent - 3 doors
Orange Tent fabric
2 beef bars
Underland Offroad GFC Back Wall Molle Panel

Send me a message if you’re interested or have questions.

2 Likes

Hi, is the camper still available? Do you know if it would fit a 2008 tundra crew max? Where are you located? Thanks!

Hey! Yes, the camper is still available. I’m located in El Dorado Hills CA., but I’m willing to travel to Sacramento.

I would reach out to GFC Support about your fitment question, I’m not sure if it would fit on a 2008 Tundra crew max. Thanks!

Love that setup! Great job! Been wanting a GFC ever since I saw them. Too bad I’m in AZ, that’s a decent drive. Still for sale? Don’t tempt me to take a road trip to buy this. Lol Thx Dan

haha, yeah the GFC is still available. You should take the road trip over. I’m sure there are plenty of amazing trails to explore on the way back with a new camper :slight_smile:

Let me know!

It is very tempting. I just bought a 2024 Tundra SR5 TRD Sport 5.5 bed. Trying to decide which direction to go on a build. Also, buying the truck drained the old bank account. You accept credit cards? Lol Do you have a plan to transfer it between vehicles?

Hey I messaged you. Thanks

1 Like

Hey now! if this is still available please get in touch ASAP.
408691261Eight

Eric

1 Like

Still available?

1 Like

Yup, still available!

Camper was sold.