SOLD: For Sale V1 for 3rd Gen Tacoma SB (5' Bed) & Kinsmen 270

GFC # 516: V1 with upgraded hinges. Always garaged when not in use. Original mattress has only been slept on a handful of times. Been using an Exped Mattress. Black panels, gray welded steel frame, both glass platform windows, neutral (like Stone) colored tent with Driver’s side door. Only one door was available when ordered. Platforms Aluminum Side panels are insulated, covered with carpet, and attached to the panels with Velcro. GFC is in excellent condition. Note: Picture taken inside the tent was before LED lights were installed.

Josh Edgar Design accessories included:
$40 Step Up
$120 Drip Rails
$$$ Tent Lock (Drivers Side)
$80 Hatch Latch (Rear Panel)

DIY Accessories:
Renogy 160W Flexible Panel custom mounted to the roof.
Yakima roof bars (2)
“Mag Spots” DIY for compatibility with panel insulation
McMaster-Carr Spirit Levels
Awning Mounts for drivers’ side and rear panel on the tent
Additional Zipper slides on both sides of the rear tent panel (zip up or down for venting)
Moose Fleece Sheets (armature sewing job)
Amazon multi colored LED Light strips - Upper and lower areas with remote controls
Two Storage Pouches on tent ceiling for keys, phones, etc.
12V dual socket outlet mounted in tent area

GFC $7,000 located in Charlotte NC.

SOLD - Kinsmen 270 degree Awning Passenger side (like new) with compatible hardware for the aluminum hinges or the plastic ones if needed.

SOLD - Kinsmen Awning $1700 located in Charlotte.

Overland Shower Tent BLACK EDITION -DFG Offroad $200 (one month old - never used)

Additional Pictures:

In case you’re wondering, yes the Awning Mounts in the last picture were wooden test blocks. The real ones are aluminum.

1 Like

Any chance of you shipping the Kinsmen awning?

I would buy the yakima bar mounts.

I have someone interested in the Kinsmen Awning. Arranging shipping now. If it falls through I can let you know.

Sorry I’m not separating the Yakima system from the camper.

If it falls through, I would definitely like to talk about it.

The Kinsmen 270 Awning is gone. Hopefully you’ll find one.