SOLD: For Sale: V2, Silverado 1500 CrewCab Short Bed

I am selling my XL V2, asking $6,800. It was installed by GFC in Belgrade in August 2022 on my 2022 Silverado LTD Crew Cab short bed (build number 3997). The camper will fit the Silverado and Sierra Crew Cab short beds for 2019 - 2024 trucks. The GFC is black with gray canvas and has the side windows upgrade, along with the back glass in the hatch. During installation the GFC team added the the ladder claws on both the passenger and driver sides for the included telescopic ladder, as well as 3 beef bars. Since then, I have added the JE Designs drip rails (game changer!), along with the Shittco awning kit for the back window. No structural modifications have been made to the camper. Let me know if you have any questions. I live in FL and may be willing to meet for exchange. Thanks!

Where in Florida are you located? I’m up in North Tennessee so it would be a pretty big drive.

If only you were like in Colorado or something I’m in North Dakota and looking for one. Figures lol.

I’m in the Tampa area. Where in Tennessee are you?

I’m in the Tampa area. I would be willing to meet you halfway.

Didn’t realize you replied to me. That’s a long ways! If you were closer I’d be all over it.

How far are you realistically willing to drive?

If this is still available, text me at (970) 819-4428

Are you still looking into shipping options?

I have requested a quote from a local company in Tampa, but have not heard back yet. I will reach out as soon as I have it.

Sold.