FS GFC 1.5 Camper for Tacoma LB, Flight Deck, and other goods - Indiana PRICE DROP

I hate to even list for sale but my family has outgrown the camper so we’re looking to shed some weight. Located near Indianapolis, IN. Camper is a V1 with upgraded hinges, orange space frame, both windows, and both tent doors. It’s been garage kept and used sparingly since we picked it up the summer of 2020. There’s some oxidation on the aluminum at the rear of the camper and one small pinhole on the inner tent near the front hinge but no real other issues.

It currently has an ARB 6.5x8 foot awning installed (included in price) that comes with the attachable tent/room. The camper also has drip rails, rear awning hack/blocks, aftermarket lock for the actual tent portion, and a hardkorr light kit installed. I also have early GFC made sheets that barely fit, and some really nice aftermarket thick flannel fitted sheets. Also I have the rare, no longer offered, yakima round bar mounts and bar which will be included with the camper. Lastly, I purchased new bulb seals and rear hatch seal in order to remove the camper and have the rear tail light recall done on the tacoma. Still have them in the box and can be added to the new install.

I’m also selling a full size flight deck with all the panels for the tacoma long bed as well. Happy to make a deal on both if interested. It’ll come with the various mounts/gfc tie downs.

Can send more pics… Pick up in Indianapolis area.

Camper w/accessories: $6200

Flight Deck: $1000

Interested in the topper/accessories! Shoot me a text 651-261-1763

Camper is pending, flight deck is still available.

Lmk if it sells or not I’m very interested in the camper.

I’ll get in line for the camper.