FS: SOLD! GFC V2 Camper Ford Maverick Orange California

SOLD!

We love our GFC! the ford Maverick is my wife’s company car and her daily driver. She wants a bigger car since we recently found out we are expecting our 3rd kid. The camper is in great condition and has been camped in a total of 9 nights. the only signs of wear are on the sides where I had my awning mounted, and my ladder. I guess I tightened the screws too tight and a small circle imprinted on the extrusion. other then that its in perfect shape.

Camper has front/rear windows.

Gray tent with side doors.

Delivered to CA it was $9500

Asking $8500 obo

camper is already removed from my truck and is ready to install in Orange.

SOLD!

1 Like

Hi! Have you sold this? Interested in chatting more about purchasing for my maverick. I can text you but this is an old post so wanted to check!

Hi Laura,

I’m not the original poster but I have a V2 for a ford maverick for sale. In norcal. Lmk if interested.

Hi Ben!
I put down a deposit on one already but if I can return my deposit, forfeit the restocking fee and still save money buying used I’m definitely interested. How is it for install, could we do it ourselves?

My number is 6045064032 if you want to text.

Hey Ben, I’m interested ! If it’s available feel free to call or text me or reply here 586-246-8121