For Sale: V1 Unit #143 Silverado 5’8” SF Bay Area $5,400

Selling my V1 camper unit 143 fit for my 2011 Silverado 5’8” bed. This camper was installed in March of 2019 and has been enjoyed since. Unfortunately, the GFC camper no longer fits the needs for our growing family and I’m looking to get rid of it.

Black panels with front and rear windows.

Included:

• Carpet lined inside walls for insulation.
  • (3) DIY load bars for mounting toys/ accessories
  • 180 W solar panel
  • (2) Baja Designs S1 scene lights mounted on the rear corners.
  • jedesigns Drip rails and interior locks.
  • Interior LED light strips
  • Rear mounted ARB 48” awning.

Camper has been thoroughly enjoyed for the last 5 years and shows signs of slight wear and tear. Pinstripes on the panels and minor paint scratches on the interior bars. This camper is still in great condition.

Asking $5,400 OBO
SF Bay Area, CA

1 Like

Hey Matt is it still available?

Hello, yes it’s still available.

I want it for sure . I live in Los Angeles I can drive up there easily anytime from now until the next few weeks. The only thing is it would just be me so not how we can get it on my truck with just the 2 of us ?

If you are interested and make the trip up here, I can get help from friends to transfer the camper over. It can be done by 3-4 people easily. Just to confirm, you have a Silverado?

I can make the trip this weekend or next if that works?
Yes I have a Silverado 2011 with 5 foot bed .

I’m available both this weekend and next. Just depends on what day/ time you think you would be up here, that way I can ask for an extra hand. It should weigh around 300lbs

I can do any day on the weekend so maybe let me know what day and time because you need to find some hands . I would say 4 guys total would be the safe bet. That’s what it took for my buddy.

Are you the original owner ?

Yes, I am the original owner. It has been on my truck ever since the initial install date of March 2019. I will keep you updated on extra help and which weekend.

Ok yeah might need a few days to think about if I want to get a used one still on the fence about new or used

Ok, well just let me know. I am available this weekend anytime you would like to pick it up. I will have help ready to make the transfer.