GZila Rain-Fly Pole Holders

Our rain-fly pole holders are back in stock this week! We offer a bundle that includes everything you need including the poles and tarp clips. Our GZila-made products are designed and manufactured in Cleveland Ohio! Let us know if you have any questions! We also offer 10-32 and 1/4-20 track nuts in stock on our website.

Order yours here:

3 Likes

Just bought the kit! Thanks for posting!

Just bought it too! Looking forward to using this.

3 Likes

Looks awesome! This and other aftermarket products are listed here: Aftermarket products for the GFC

1 Like

Just placed an order. Saw Kwood’s in person and knew I had to get it.

1 Like

I have them on mine and LOVE them, also WAY cheaper than SHITTCO and you get the poles!

1 Like

to shittco’s defense - he is just a guy who owns a gfc and saw a need to make his personal experience better - so he figured out his awning blocks and decided to share and sell them to other gfc owners - its possible these wouldn’t be around without shittco and his idea

7 Likes

Can anyone help me out with a link to get poles and clips somewhere? The full kit is sold out. Thanks!

Here are clips:
https://www.amazon.com/Agreatca-Carabiner-Hangers-Camping-Outdoors/dp/B07FVF7H7V/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=tent+clips&qid=1628019696&sr=8-9

Here are poles:
https://www.desertrat.com/i-23332978-arb-4x4-accessories-815121-rooftop-tent-window-rod.html

At least the tent rods give you an ARB part number, and you could cross reference those to somewhere local or that doesnt cost as much to ship. I also feel like you can make those rods out of a metal shirt hanger.

3 Likes

Yeah we usually buy the poles a few hundred at a time but since covid started we have had a hard time finding an affordable and reliable source. Usually we buy the ARB ones since they are like 1/5th the price of others, and even less when buying in wholesale bulk.

We are trying to source poles from other RTT makers, but most of them don’t have a few hundred to spare either at this time.

So it’s just a waiting game. I figured people would buy them on their own even tho it’s a few more bucks out of pocket for them to source.

1 Like

Hah. Yeah these are exactly what I ordered the other day. Haven’t arrived yet (but neither has my RTT) but I’ll have 6 more poles than I’ll need. Plus they are 36" instead of the 34(?) so a little extra lift might be nice.

1 Like

I also thought my poles looked a little short compared to other RTT poles

1 Like

been camping a bunch in the last 3 weeks since I got my GZila rain fly kit and they are the awesome would like to do the same for the side flaps as well. poles I got from GZila are 31.5" long and I would not want them any longer on my XL V1.

2 Likes

This is with the 36" poles from Ironman 4x4.

2 Likes

Just ordered mine today ~ been waiting for them to be back in stock. Went 3 windows as we got the grey canvas and expecting it to be warm during the day. Thanks for making cool aftermarket stuff for our GFCs!

I ordered mine on April 22nd and still no shipping confirmation. Hopefully soon :sweat_smile:

Any day now… Just waiting on anodizing to finish coating them. Hopefully ship tomorrow or Monday!

Usually we have them in stock but we sold so many in March and April we ran out before we could finish the restock!

2 Likes

Should ship tomorow or Monday hopefully!

Sweet! Thanks for the update.