Update StepUps and MagSpots…
Oregon is currently being hit with a winter storm and all the raw materials that were supposed to be here Friday got delayed. I was planning on getting a ton done this weekend but that is not happening now. Hopefully everything comes Monday, and I’ll take a day off work and crank out as much as I can.
I have the same issue as above with all the raw aluminum so will still hit the March 1st date no problem, but wont be going out as early next week as i’d hoped.
Thanks for the understanding and please reach out if you need to!