Looking for suggestions between Bozeman and Seattle a/o Portland

Interesting. I haven’t been there in a bit. MT doesn’t do high end well, IMHO. oh well… No matter where you decide to go, I’m certain that you’ll have a great trip. Have fun!!

Peace.

Wow nice photography, i wanna visit that. Can you please tell where it is?

Thanks everyone again for all the suggestions, getting ready to head out for our trip. Decided to stay in Bozeman the night prior to install, head through Missoula for some of their craft beer & dinner, and reserved a campsite that evening at Quartz Flat (should be an easy drive after a few). Then off to Thompson Falls and hopefully get a spot at Copper King campground - or wing it somewhere else sure to be beautiful. Then Thompson Pass through Murray for that burger, and a drive by through Coeur D’Alene to avoid the crowds. Hoping to make it into Seattle for happy hour with friends. Olympic Nat’l Park, Portland, and home to California. Can’t wait to test out the camper and get it ready to explore local backroads in the Eastern Sierra.

1 Like

we have some great breweries. Cranky Sams is new and great. Bayern is oldest and bestest, Highlander is awesome and BigSky is hard to beat…The best food at a brewery is Lolo Brewery and good beer too.

Quartz flats would be my last choice of campgrounds. It is right off the interstate and loud and going to be over 100*…

I’m hopefully planning a trip that way soon from Pdx, if you have any recommendations for this style of trail that’d be awesome

My buddy Willie Worthie has written several trail books you might want to check them out as he lists tons of trails and directions etc. www.montana4x4trails.com
he is lightening fast getting his books sent out. Tell him Jeff sent you and he will get them sent right away.