Lowered Price: For Sale V1 Tacoma 5’ bed white - Maryland/North Carolina $5000

V1 for Tacoma for sale!

Upgraded hinges and upgraded latch assembly tube. GFC wind skid included. Camper is in good shape, has been used efficiently over the last couple years. Some minor cosmetic dings but still fully functional and panels still in great shape. Have 2 of the Beef Racks if you want for a separate cost.

Selling to get the GFC topper. Have no real need for the camper anymore, but still like the cap with GFC panels.

Located in Maryland. Willing to drive North to Boston, and south a few hours to handle a meet up to swap at a garage or drop it off.

$4800

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

1 Like

Hi interested in the northeast. Trying to figure out how to send pms here.

Will have videos to send today to anyone interested

Would you consider a trade for an RSI smartcap? I live very close

After considering, will pass. Going to go with the GFC Topper.

1 Like

Do you still have this GFC for sale? I am in central WV and interested. Thank you in advance.

Yup still for sale. Feel free to private message me on here, I can drive to mostly anywhere central WV depending on specific location for delivery.

I’m in Charleston. Could possibly meet in Morgantown if that would be more convenient. Also would be interested in the bars as well.

Sounds good, just sent you a PM.

Can also do the swap in North Carolina at Apex Overland in Reidsville NC this November or sooner.

Also willing to drive as far north as Massachusetts, south to North Carolina for delivery.

edited and removed my phone number

Still for sale!

Still for sale? I would be interested if it is, I am in Denver but would be able to make it work.

Yep still for sale! PM’d you for details

Hi, Jimbon! I’m located in New Hampshire and extremely located in the camper. If you around this weekend Id like to meet up and take a look at it? Please let me know- Tyler