Mid Atlantic GFC Owners

I’m in Alexandria, VA. V1 on a DCLB in quicksand

3 Likes

I must have seen you on Georgetown Pike a few weeks ago. You flashed your lights, i was too slow to wave

3 Likes

In a quick flash of seeing this photo @fatfurious2, I thought you had a racoon or a cat sitting on your roof…nope…a tree! :laughing:

1 Like

@fatfurious2 with you, @crazyfingers and I supposed to be at Dalessandro’s in Philly on Saturday will that be the biggest non rally east coast meet up?

2 Likes

I think so. Only @crazyfingers and I have met up to have a V1 and V2 side by side, back in August.

I think I saw @Jestersrobe but not at a meetup. By the way, if you see this, we’re headed to Dalessandro’s in Philly at 11am on this coming Saturday, 1/22.

1 Like

Oh dammit!!! I am at my parents house in Mt. Laurel, NJ at the moment right across the River from Philly but am currently quarantined with a pretty rough case of COViD so probably not the best idea for me to get out and meet up but that would have been cool to see at least three GFcs together in the area

1 Like

Unfortunately it was too cold for @Hoarder23 to make it… so only @crazyfingers and I were able to hold it down in Philly. Still was a decent turnout at over 30 people showed up, with a high temp of 29. Didnt take many pics, but heres one to hold you over until the next one!

3 Likes

I also have a Quicksand Longbed and I’m out side of Annapolis.

1 Like

New guy in Long Branch NJ. No camper but I’d love to check one out if any of you guys are passing by this way.

2 Likes

Im not sure how close he is to you, but @Hoarder23 is in NJ with a V1

1 Like

I’m in Hamilton but will travel for tacos. Or beer. Or pizza.

2 Likes

I’m in the Cherry Hill/Mt. Laurel/Philadelphia area often

1 Like

Roll call for Mid Atlantic, the quietest thread on the forums

Im in Ashburn/Leesburg VA

Hey Brother,
We will adopt you in the South East Region.
Yeah, it has been pretty quiet in this region as well.
Best to you!
Cheers!

1 Like

In Richmond! Would love to link up somehow!?

2 Likes

@fatfurious2 what front bumper is that? It looks good in the white!

Front bumper is Pelfreybilt, rear is Bruteforcefab

N. VA / DMV here, specifically Reston - Vienna area. Would be cool to meet up, although our kiddo is due August so may be a bit for us…
Any GFC tips with little ones I’ll take 'em!

2 Likes

GFC #3125 in Central NJ here (pic from my install road trip in MT)

2 Likes

Anyone planning on attending the James River RTT rally Roof Top Tent Rally 2022 – Blue Ridge Overland Gear would love to get a few of us together for the first time! Holler in the thread if you’re interested.

1 Like