Panel Handles

I needed a simple handle on the inside of the rear panel to easier close when inside the camper. I found these Self-Sticking Cabinet Handles on Amazon for $10, they’ve worked well for what I needed. I don’t see why they wouldn’t also work on the outside of the panel.

6 Likes

Those would definitely do the trick! I can’t compete with Amazon lol

How come I have never seen your truck, yet you’re in missoula lol.

I’m very mYsTeRiOuSsssss. I’m not sure honestly, I see quite a bit of people in Missoula with GFC’s though, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen just a GFC topper here, I feel like I’m the only one :joy:

2 Likes

Here they are installed. Tried to get angles from the front to see how much they stick out. Definitely adequate adhesion to the panels.

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice they look great!

1 Like

Those look really good, match up well.

Your handle design is quite sexy from a design point of view. I like!

Thanks man!

Thanks! I was trying to keep with the lines of the topper as best I could.

Thanks! Been putting them to use with the snow and melt/freeze we’ve been getting in NW Montana, they’re holding up great and feel good in the hand.

I’ve listed them for sale. They aren’t cheap, and I can’t compete with Amazon, but if anyone is interested I’m doing a week long 17% discount for those here who want some. There’s CF Nylon and multiple PETG color options available. You can buy them individually, or in 3 packs for a discount. If you don’t see the discount applied in your cart, please let me know!

3 Likes

Just ordered. I am always happy to support someone making something, and will happily pay more to not buy from Amazon. :+1:

2 Likes

I appreciate that! I checked out your site also and will probably be placing an order with you in the near future, you make some badass stuff. I try to avoid Amazon for most things, but unfortunately its not always possible.

1 Like

First batch going out! Thanks to those who’ve ordered!

4 Likes

Can’t wait. Always happy to support other gfc folk!

Hey, I’m really interested in these. Before I order, could you explain the CF option? I’m a noob to this stuff. Is the CF stronger and more elegant? I love the looks of these. Oh, and do they come with VHB already on them?

Thank you!

Christopher