Here is Route One of the PIT. The third leg of Route one may be delayed depending on the time frame of Leg One and Leg Two. Once I have an ETA for departure or start I will post it here! I will also individually contact everyone who is along the legs to coordinate. Then I will post what dates I will be where so we can get everyone taken care of. Please note each route is limited by road time and material space availability.
Leg one can be found here:
BELGRADE- JACKSON- BOISE- SLC- STEAMBOAT SPRINGS- DENVER- COLORADO SPRINGS- PUEBLO- BAYFIELD- CORTEZ- MOAB- HURRICANE- FLAGSTAFF- SHOWLOW- PHOENIX- TUCSON- BELGRADE
Number of Campers -40
Leg two can be found here:
Belgrade- Victor- Ketchum- Salt Lake City- Grand Junction- Phoenix- San Diego- Oceanside/Escondido- West LA- LA- East LA- San Jose- San Francisco- Sacramento- Reno/Tahoe/Truckee- Mammoth Lakes- Beaty- Belgrade
Number or Campers: 75
Leg one start date: 08/28/2020
Leg two start date: 10/12/2020
This thread will be locked so please DM or email me if you have any questions.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
The first leg has added some campers, customers who were emailed back in 2019 finally have gotten back to me or customers who bought a used camper finally found there way to contacting us in some way so we know they own the camper now. I am updating the leg dates and will be emailing people. Please understand these dates are very loose until the leg starts as there are a ton of variables. This world is a crazy place.
As a reminder, which I will send in the email:
PLEASE REMOVE ALL AWNINGS AND EXTERIOR MOUNTED ACCESSORIES
PLEASE REMOVE INTERIOR ACCESSORIES MOUNTED TO THE TOP BAR OF THE CAMPER INTERIOR
PLEASE DISCONNECT ALL ELECTRICAL, I WILL NOT BE TOUCHING CUSTOM ELECTRICAL SET UPS OR WIRING BRAKE LIGHTS
I am still taking suggestions for shops or covered areas for working on the campers and potential meet up locations (related or unrelated to the rebuilding of the campers) I have days built into the schedule that are specifically for customer interaction.
The PIT start dates have been estimated! I will be emailing everyone at the start of this week to let them know my ETA and see if we cannot get some groups to meet together. This schedule has a few loose dates built into it for flexibility on your behalf and so I don’t crash and burn.
Expect an email from me int he next few days! Please know if you have relocated or have the ability to meet somewhere else I will do my best to work with what you can give while also trying to be as efficient as possible.
PNW is a whole different route, there should be a thread in here labeled PIT Route Two which I will update when I know the ETA for those areas.
Actually likely in Novemberish/Decemberish. As long as I am home for Christmas I will get you guys taken care of as quickly as possible.