Post Your Pudding Here (2023)

Night 1! And night 2 near Newport OR

9 Likes

Night 2: Hell Roaring, Moab, Utah. Got in super late (as usual) and was appreciative of the easy setup.

Night 3: Hell Roaring, Moab, Utah. Went and road Captain Ahab and then came back to the same site as the previous night to eat bison burgers and watch satellites.

6 Likes

Night 2 in falls creek falls

5 Likes

Three nights at Winkley Creek, BC. Beautiful weekend. I believe that’s 13 maybe?

Unfortunately, I lost my favorite Smith sunglasses somewhere :frowning:

3 Likes

Last 4 nights at the Koa outside Nashville. Perfect spot for my dad and step mom in their camper. There’s also a shuttle that takes you downtown for live music every night :fire: (we didn’t go every night​:melting_face:)

7 Likes

Cloud Pud.

7 Likes

We’ve been doing alot of testing with the new tent and have some catching up to do…
Two nights in Yellowstone before the crowds appeared.

Way easier to go biking when you wake up in the middle of Copper City.

And a spooky night in a pullout near Garnet Ghost Town.

9 Likes

Night #1 - Finally getting rolling in the mountains of Virginia!

7 Likes

Good idea getting in there before busy season! Things are already picking up around the national forest I work in. Love that two tone tent. How’d you manage that!?

#12 - Fish Creek Campground, GNP

#13 - Bowman Lake, GNP

#14 - Seeley Lake Area, dispersed camping

12 Likes

Nights #6,#7, #8. Same places as @GainzGFC

9 Likes

That’s for sure. The morning we left the road was backed up all the way into West Yellowstone! As for the tent the good folks in fabric town decided to have a little fun when they were testing some new needle types for water intrusion. We’re calling it our Frankentent.

1 Like

Two tone needs to be an option. It’s pretty rad! :metal:t3:

6 Likes

12-14 camping Indy 500 style. Night 15 spent in a small town in Wisconsin otw back to Montana.

5 Likes

Night 4: Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Pueblo, New Mexico. Apparently dispersed camping in the National Forest is a BIG deal here. We pulled into the Forest around 4pm and every camping area was full for about 6 miles. We got the last site. I guess the rutted out road keeps out the 40 foot RVs.

Night 5: Santa Fe National Forest, Ponderosa, New Mexico. Moved to the east side of the forest and things were much quieter. We really like this spot. Analog drone shot.

6 Likes

Memorial Day Camping Trip. I think this is 2-6 for my pudding?

#3: Cape Perpetua Campground

#4: Mill Creek Campground - Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park

#5: Dispersed Camping - BLM Land King Range Wilderness

#6: Dispersed Camping - USFS Shasta-Trinity National Forest

8 Likes

1! Gunnison, CO

2 Ouray, CO with a found dog

6 Likes