Sale Pending V2 F150 5.5 shortbed - Denver

Hi selling a V2 tangerine for a shortbed F150 in Denver. Had it sitting on a F150 Raptor but can fit any shortbed F150. Going a different route with vehicles so offloading. Asking 7,500.

-Front and back windows (back tinted for privacy)
-GFC Sheets Red and Black
-extra foam padding
-awning poles
-laser engraved number of the unit
-upgraded pull out lock for the camper
-led lights all around the under of the camper for the bed with remote and plug into a power supply
-solar panel 100W and cables already ran through the truck panel with weather sealing ready for a power supply.
-included :280 degree overland awning mounted on driver side that opens all the way around the back and side of truck (1K by itself)
-lights added into the awning that are battery powered

Not included but optional adds can be discussed:
-Power supply YETI goal 1500
-Bed rug carpet for F150
-Selling the 2018 Ford Raptor as well if interested in buying all of it (30K miles on it)

Located in Denver CO. Willing to meet up and transfer ownership to the new owner. The new owner will pay the transfer fee not included in this price.

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

2 Likes

Is this still available? Im wondering if this will fit on my 2011 F-150?

Yes it is! I believe it will as long as it is a 5.5 bed. If you want to call GFC quick and double check then PM after

According to GFC it sounds like I need to find something between 09-14. Thanks though!

I’ve got a 2007 F150. I sent the form into GFC to ask about compatibility for a 2007. No reply yet but I think they’re at the Overland Expo mountain west so maybe I’ll hear back soon. I did not get to go to the overland expo. I live in Fort Collins.

1 Like

Sounds good keep me posted as it is still for sale.

I will Drive out to you in Denver and pay you $6000 cash for the camper without the awning and other upgrades

Hi, I am the guy from Woodland Park who found your listing on FBM as well. I sent you my contact info. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

I have a 2018 F150 5.5 bed Limited. So the fit shouldn’t be an issue. Is you GFC black or dark gray?
Thx, Jim

No thank you. Selling it all priced as is.

Just replied on the messenger!

Still have this?

Hi, do you still have this. I am from the Denver area and am interested

Super interested, in salt lake but willing to come up. Can you message me directly?

Hello, im in Denver and will pick it up tomorrow. Message me if available.

Thanks
Joe

Sale pending. Will keep posted.

Is this still for sale? If it is, please let me know.

If still available i can pick up this weekend or early next week.