Show us your truck!

Love it. You are the first one I have seen in here (other than myself) with a MultiPro…

It was raining (go figure Northwest) and I didn’t have my awning mounted but the cabana mode came in clutch.

8 Likes

What are those wheels? Looking for an upgrade to the Ram stock rims :smiley:

C4 Fabrication…but i don’t see it on their site anymore. I got it a few years ago

2 Likes

I don’t want to come across as rude but can you just create a build thread for your truck and post all your pictures one time in there? You are flooding every thread with the same pictures. You have a sick truck that needs a dedicated thread!

Thanks!

9 Likes

I think I can speak for most when I say are stoked to have your enthusiasm on the forum, and like your backwards tent concept.

As @Ben mentioned there have been threads with the same photo multiple times, as well as lots of the same pic on multiple posts that were not on topic. Looks like you have cleaned up a bunch of those which is great and much appreciated.

11 Likes

Currently hangin at camp!

9 Likes

Actually, I do look at everything new every day, but I don’t have a life, so there’s that. Agree %100 on your enthusiasm and do appreciate you trying to tidy up a bit. Please don’t stop posting, though. I enjoy all of the posts. Really nice camaraderie here.

2 Likes

@RoBear some people who bought into a taco get mad when somebody else didn’t buy into a taco. do what you do

1 Like

Thanks man! As simple as possible was my goal.

3 Likes

12 Likes

is that camo vinyl wrap? if so, how well does it work with the texture on the panels?

Works great! My panels were painted so it was a smooth surface. Prep work was minimal. Putting it on was fairly easy as the panels are flat. The back window presented the only challenge during the installation as I left it in and went around it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Were you able to tuck the vinyl wrap under the window seal? Hows it holding up so far?

5 Likes

What kind of cap is that?

Alucab I think. ____

1 Like

Correct :metal:t4: Alu cab explorer canopy

3 Likes