Show us your truck!

That was me! I was on my way to pick up a propane tank for the next stage of the build.

2 Likes

12 Likes

#367 Installed this week. :+1:

7 Likes

I have the same rig, but in gas this time. How do the bulb seals look? can you post some interior photos looking at the cab side corners? That would help me think about it a bit. Thanks

Love the bumper, what is it?

The bulb seals look like bulb seals? It was raining yesterday and I have not seen any water intrusion yet and i will be making adjustments to the seals as needed.

I have a build thread on Expedition Portal and will post some interior pics there soon!

Relentless Fabrication. I wanted something to house the winch, deflect deer, have space for extra lights, and match the lines of the ZR2 bumper. It is a heavy steel son of a gun!

Have you weighed your truck yet? I weighed mine the other day and was surprised that I am pretty much at GVWR without any aftermarket bumpers installed…

Not yet. Gotta get some landscaping rock to get on a scale. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Patiently waiting for GFC #577

3 Likes

This is TIGHT. Pretty much exactly my truck. Access cab 2012 black on black. Space 591 and looking forward to it

1 Like

Anyone have a photo of an inferno tacoma with orange space bars…?

IMG_5183%20(1)
the new GFC at about 7000 feet. this spot felt more dodgy than it looks. that stuff is loose and it is a very long way down. the camper is light enough to use the full potential of the little truck. little trucks are better on skinny old trails from the 1800’s, now kept open by folks with quads. the camper has proved faultless, dry and dust free. only major change for us was to use a 3" air/foam mattress.

7 Likes

here’s some truck photos.
it’s an 03 Tacoma Dual Cab, King/Camburg suspension & upper arms up front. beefy 8 leaf springs with Bilsteins in the rear. rebuilt from one end to the other. we take out the rear seat and put gear in there as well as a cabinet for pots & pans, dishes and such. not very powerful, but superb in the back country !
IMG_1629 IMG_5205 IMG_5242 IMG_1630

2 Likes

Where is that trail and what’s the name?

Doing the deliveries, I haven’t had much time to get the camper out, and what time I did have I apparently weasn’t taking photos but here is one of it on the truck here in MT

And here is one of it on the truck in Cali

Its definitely a happier truck up here.

8 Likes

Uploading: F85AF10E-2499-4E32-BCA3-E4D9A902D3BE.jpeg…

Uploading: FCDB6325-6A24-4FD5-B8EE-3C2EA0A40452.jpeg… Uploading: 9D858709-EFD6-4668-9FB3-03833FE39D9F.jpeg…

4 Likes

7 Likes