Show us your truck!

Seems like just yesterday your naked truck was posted waiting for a GFC and now here you are!

Is that what it takes??? naked pictures coming up

2 Likes

so naked, so afraid, so lonely…looking for nice gfc fix

4 Likes

oh thats funny, small world. You were going fast out of there for sure, I remember lol
Where did you go next? We ended up at Punta Lobos next for a few days. We went to Bay of LA to skip some of the rain on the Pacific side.

That abandoned construction site turned out to be a great campsite!

We should have stayed another night there - but we hadn’t been watching the weather closely and went west over to Guerrero Negro area - got hammered with rain and wind for our new years eve!

We were on the road for about 3 weeks total - got as far south as Agua Verde where we spent 4 days before blasting back home.

Truck got dirty AF. The camper did great!

5 Likes

Yo Steve! Tell me next time you go!

1 Like

(Twenty Characters)

11 Likes

#488 just picked it up 3 days ago

10 Likes

I’m quitting my day job to be a full time YouTuber.

9 Likes

coming together nicely! :beers:

1 Like

Front Runner 11.9 Gallon Water Tank, Seaflo 42 Series Water Pump for amazon and I ordered the tubing hose and barbed quick connect fittings from Spiked Brewing online. The quick connects make it easy to just shut the ball valve on the bottom of the water tank then just disconnect the hose from it like an air line to take out and fill.

3 Likes

8 Likes

The shuttle rig/ repair shop

16 Likes

This is so rad! Great job man. Lots of inspiration for my build.

1 Like

Nice, right in my backyard!

1 Like

That hold down for the tank looks beefy AF! Really like the setup.

Need more doggo content if you want to be a successful ins-tube-tok-witter star.

2 Likes

The front runner tank comes with that hold down. It’s pretty nice!
I got plenty of doggo pix! Haha.

5 Likes

image image image
Cool lil overnight trip with the gfc, it was the second time out in it, crazy heavy winds & didn’t seem to be an issue

18 Likes

Nice looking truck! Very clean!

Looks like Moab to me. What road is this? I’ve camped off Willow Springs and Klondike bluffs before.