The Random GFC Photo Thread

4 Likes

With winter now fully set in Alaska I wanted to get some daylight practice with the new maxtrax I picked up and the mounting system from @Wild_Mitten. Intentionally got the truck stuck against some trees at one of my normal summer camping locations and then aired down and set to work while my dog did absolutely nothing to help me out of the situation. :joy::joy: guess he’s not really into pulling trucks :man_shrugging:

YouTube Video

Also if anyone has tips on how to embed a YouTube video as a comment on the thread all help is appreciated

2 Likes

@GainzGFC link?

@DirtTrailsWanted is there a post on here about your MaxTrax mount?

Here’s the link to the little bit that I did write about it.

Gracias! Have you used them much? I’m itching to get some since I’m in a taco and have been avoiding a winch. Currently only have my avalanche shovel and friends to help get unstuck in the snow

1 Like

we do use them a lot, but honestly more frequently to help get us level. But knowing that they are there and are super easy to access when needed to get us or a buddy unstuck, has been a huge peace of mind!

Sorry which product are you looking for directly?

Slow truck fast house sticker!

1 Like

7 posts above my OG comment.

MPGLOLS on Instagram. He was selling them a couple of months ago.

First time posting some random pics of my rig. It’s been a good year with my GFC. Lots of beach trips and trips out to the desert. Did a long MTB trip up through Oregon. Traveled through the Gorge and over to Idaho to visit friends. Camped in Montana, Wyoming, and Utah. Returned back home in SoCal after being on the road for about 3 weeks.

7 Likes

Finally edited the video from a trip last March where I got stuck north of the brooks range in Alaska because of a winter storm.

GFC getting arctic storm tested!

1 Like

Dang that’s cold! Had to wear my coat while viewing!

:joy::joy::joy: I can certify the GFC as arctic proof to a certain degree

1 Like

Making my way down the hill

Going through Mojave with some friends.

4 Likes

If the movie snowdogs was made by GFC…

5 Likes

It’s only a little chilly today

5 Likes

There’s so much to love about this photo