The Random GFC Photo Thread

With @rdonahe and @Zr2_Matt Setting up camp in Central Oregon. Ochoco Mountains.

6 Likes

This is classy.

When was this!

July 2023, right before the 4th. Ochoco Mountain Range, Central Oregon.

1 Like

That’s rad. I’m over here so I’m up for any trips if you guys are open to company

2 Likes

I responded to the incorrect thread. My apologies.

I actually really like what you have going on. I want to do a similar build and I am kind of digging the counter top instead of a full cabinet type build.

i like this setup

did through photos recently and came across one from about a year ago. :wave: @julian

also think 24:1 might be my new favorite crop.

10 Likes

Great pic, gotta be Baja. Definitely at the top of my wishlist.

1 Like

Surf check + Bird/squirrel check :ok_hand:

6 Likes

You got it! And you should!

Hows those sheets with dog fur? I was looking at them but have a heeler. I figure that would be a mess

Those are the GFC small run Polartec sheets and I haven’t had my pup up there with them just yet. The dog hair hadn’t really crossed my mind because I’m probably already used to it being everywhere, but I can see why that might be a concern with the texture/fabric of these sheets specifically. I’ll try and remember to report back once I get him up there but I cant imagine it being all that much worse than my other set of OS sheets or custom flannel sheets I’ve had. The sheets themselves though are very nice and seem like they are going to help insulate very well.

1 Like

Great weekend on the coast. 65 degrees, fresh crab, and camping right on the beach was pretty great.

9 Likes

What dimensions did you land on for the box? That set up looks great! I had always been concerned that if I had a box on the drivers side plus fridge on passenger I’d not have much room in the middle, but what you’ve got going on looks like plenty

In the skybox for the UTV hammers race:

7 Likes

Anyone around central oregon, ride Moto?

1 Like

Silent Lake Provincial Park, Ontario Canada. Good times!

3 Likes

took while I was stuck by campfire because of my swollen-like-a-golf-ball left ankle.

1 Like