The Random GFC Photo Thread

I should also note with all my travelling last year, the craziness of this year and everything in between that was the first time I had slept in my own camper (although I used the camper every day, especially when biking)

1 Like

11 Likes

Few photos from this Spring. We have been lucky to have been able to camp over 10 times since March.

1 Like

canyonlands and surrounding areas?

Peace.

1 Like

All over Southern Utah, Maze District, Escalante Area, Henry Mountains and Boulder Mountain. Headed to Thousand Lake Mountain this weekend.

Pics from this spring. Enjoying the comfort and utility of this setup!

8 Likes

I like your simple track system, very clean.

2 Likes

What lights do you have mounted around the camper for nighttime light? That is a good amount of light output.

They are a brand called Lander. It’s the Carin Xl. It’s 350 lumens and they last the weekend no problem. You can control it with your phone and it’s a power bank you can charge phone etc with. I put a magnet And metal plate on it from nite Ize. That way I can move the lights all over the truck. I have the metal plates on all 3 sides and in the tent.

www.lander.com
www.niteize.com

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! I am probably going to mount some Baja Designs S2 Pro work/scene lights on the extrusion of the tent to have 180 degree coverage for when I am setting up camp. I will take a look at your lights to mount on the inside of the panels.

They work great. And it makes it nice I can use them in other places around camp.

This really looks like a great option. I’m not going to be able to add solar and fixed lighting and whatnot for some time. This seems like awesome in between solution.

If you don’t mind, what is the specific niteize products you ended up with?

Thanks!

1 Like

It is a great opinion and when you get your GFC wired you can still use them.

I use the:
Steelie Orbital Plates
Steelie Magnet Phone socket

https://www.niteize.com/product/Steelie-Components.asp

The Magnets work great on the back of your phone as well.

1 Like

Looks good! Which bike rack do you have here?

image image

From the last couple weekends out here in Utah. Not sure why the pics are not upright…

1 Like

how did you attach your fishing rod case?

@Mike_GFCUSA got the deets on that bike rack? I’m jumping through hoops trying to get my Thule to clear my spare tire on my relentless bumper.

1 Like

I actually posted it up in one of the bike carrier threads on here I think. Its a 1UP USA Super Duty Double and I used a dual hitch extension to get it to cleat (also allows me to tow a raft trailer or something along those lines while the carrier is attached). The dual hitch can be found anywhere. I saw them at Walmart, Ace, and local hardware/ranch stores up here.

1 Like

just right on the beef rack bars. works great.

1 Like

What Awing are you using?