The Random GFC Photo Thread

Noice

The orange is never good for stealth but damn does it scream GFC lol.

3 Likes

Love the camper even for day trips

11 Likes

Been busy with a new job and moving, finally bugged out for a quick getaway.

21 Likes

A Montana icon.

10 Likes

Replacing a sheared driveshaft U-Joint from my last outting. Using my new lab as my personal garage :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Woke up the other day to discover our camp spot was along the NORRA Mexican 500 and 1000 course.

20 Likes

From the mountains to the coast

17 Likes

No fancy cameras, just an iPhone shot on dig day.

9 Likes

I’m also going with bikes on a swingate (no tire) design! 2.5 more months until my GFC install. I’m wondering what you do with the Rocky Mountain mounts down in your storage area? I have some leftover from a design idea that didn’t work out.

Those are for when I want to store bikes in the camper (traveling through mountain passes in the winter, putting them out of site when parking in cities, holding more bikes for shuttling). They are mounted to a slide out I built, and I also made a mount for the front wheels that attaches to the bed rail.

7 Likes

Camping and hiking into wilderness creeks.

Iron and Gilita Creeks in the Gila Wilderness, New Mexico.

Peace.

12 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

Resealing the Tacoma bed…3rd times the charm :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve had better luck just laying down foil tape first - covering all the holes, then just pressing the cap back on (pic from a Tundra at work, applied no silicone)

6 Likes

Needed some Idaho in my life

17 Likes

That looks like a great foundation to start from. If it were mine, I’d look at putting a wide bead (or two) of Lexel on top of that between the canopy frame. Lexel stays semi-liquid so it should help prevent gaps from forming over time by self-healing.

1 Like

This is how I did it the first time and didn’t have the best luck. Used a good amount of sikaflex this time around though and just with the drive back in the rain, already was much better.

1 Like